March 13, 2020

HERE WE GO

Mr. T. told me to stop checking the stock market every day.  How about every hour.  It is up this morning, even I know it does not always mean good.  O. K. I will worry about the virus.  Again I can't help that too much.  Doing what I can to prevent it from spreading here.  So lets go to something I can do.  AT&T is gone for me.  I switched to plan here.  Better price wise anyway.  As I sat in the Bubble, I saw Resident Egret trolling for fish, Canada Geese beginning to group, other small ducks too.  I saw a Lady walking with purpose.  Good for her.  Catfish day in dinning room and my friends await.  All is well.  Let us rejoice and wait.  What else can we do?

Betty Boop
P.S.  No phone service till new one is installed.  Maybe 6-10 days.  SO BE IT!!

No comments: