September 17, 2020

BACK AGAIN

 I seem to be more  off than on.  My good friend maintenance man Ethan, (who loves my cat), came to look at my laptop.  He said he is not a fan of laptops.  Well I am not a fan of mine.  I only have it to save space.  But if it comes to  dependability.  I may change.  Probably not.

I bought a baby doll yesterday at the sale.  It has a very bald head.  I tried to remember where I had seen one before.   After a while I remembered. Cabbage Patch dolls.!! People stood in line to buy them.  You could buy everything for them.  Then they put out the baby. She is cute and sweet.  I will put her in the Mystery Chair later.  Right now she is snuggled with the Cat Doll and the Sock Monkey, and looks content.  And am happy to have her.  

Betty Boop

P.S. They had two Cabbage Patch dolls for sale.  Another lady snapped them up saying how her daughter had one and she was just remembering how she loved it and took it to College with her. We all treasure our memories of our children.

No comments: