September 22, 2020

out of order

 I mean my routine is out of order.  Maintenance is changing air filters and checking trouble call in cords this morning.  Madison  (my building) started at 8.  Now that does not mean they will be here then, so you have to be ready.  They really don't relish the idea of rolling a little old lady or man out of bed, so they can't tell you a time they will come knocking at your door.   I got up at 6 and did the most important first.  Feed Bitsy, , clean her "room", take a shower and dress.  My that hurts to do all that first.  I did it.  Now I am enjoying the favorites.  Breakfast, devotional, chat on Blog and a second cup of coffee on Balcony.  Also strip my bed for laundry pick up.  My, I have been busy early.  It can still be done.

 It is almost 9 and they are not at my apartment yet--but I am ready.  Bitsy looks puzzled but she will survive I hope.  

With clean sheets and towels and systems all on go, I am a lucky dude today.

BETTY BOOP


No comments: