September 18, 2020

COLD!!!!!!

Yes cold.  I did not stay long.  Coffee got cold too fast. I have noticed  the crows are active.  I think they are funny.  They seem to hold long conversations with others in different trees.  Always sound so rude.  I guess that is the voice they were given and they usually seem happy to use it.  Imagination again and not very really good information.  I stayed long enough to see only one walker.  I will call her MISS WHITE PANTS WITH BLUE SHIRT.  Because that seems to be her walking attire. Always.  

I don't like the lunch for today and plan to make my own.  I think, for sometime I give in at the last and just go with it.  I make such a mess in my little kitchen and have to clean it up.  Bitsy refuses to help and acts like a guest and does NO chores.

Fall is really in the air and I must see what kind of warmer "rags" I have  to wear.  No shopping for months and I just wonder what I have packed away.  My big cedar chest, I love, because of it's history.  Made from a large cedar tree that fell many years ago on  the farm where Truman grew up.  It made several chest because it was so big.  Just imagine.  


Betty Boop 

No comments: