September 11, 2020

PHIL AND J. J.

  So a report on those little  plants I have rooted.  J. J. is still growing and so is his pot-mate Phil.  Phil came back from a real old plant that I thought I lost.  And J. J. is from Amy's Jade plant named Little Man.  Yes we are crazy sometime.  A new pot is really full of some that broke off of Little Man.  They, I am happy to say, are really growing fast too.  They like the Balcony like I do. 

I wrote that silly little poem yesterday.  The one that has been chasing it's tail in my mind for days.  Except the last verse is bugging me.  I know what I want it to say, but it wont quiet jell.  I put it up and it is resting.  Soon, soon, soon, it will come together. It is kind of silly,  but we need a little silly just now. We could also use a little rain.

Betty Boop 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad to know my little jaded are thriving