September 27, 2020

SUNDAY ,SUNDAY

My, My, how the weeks seem to roll into one.  Can't explain how to feel.  Yet, it is slow also. I was lazy yesterday and did not do the things I planned.  I will do better today. My Ladies Of The Walk were out early.  My Big Hat Lady has changed her hat gear.  Gone is the flower pot hat and in it's place is a kind of bandana scarf thing.  Can't tell exactly  what it is. but it covers her head.  Maybe she has bad hair days?, maybe she is bald?  and wears this instead of wig?  Who knows?  Not me.  She still wears her gloves.  I think she has some kind of skin condition.  Forgive me for wondering.  She can really step out and I applaud her for that.  Something to look forward to--- Dentist Tuesday.  Yeh!!  I do not like to go to the Dentist.  Who does? Hope it is just for a cleaning.  Church today.  Will I ever go back to normal Church?  Still a little afraid to go in person.  Thanks for being able to go on line.

Betty Boop

No comments: