September 20, 2020

BEAUTIFUL DAY IN NEIGHBORHOOD

 I needed Mr. Roger's sweater this morning.  Remember him?  So calm and happy?  I loved that he was consistent and methodical.  You knew what to expect. Life is not  really that way.  I had unexpected FUN yesterday when I got to "break"  out and go to Jan's beautiful screened porch with Amy and take the mask off (outside you see) and talk for about an hour and half.  Just to talk to someone without the mask, really impressed me.  We discussed a lot of things, and I noticed most was happy memories of the past, and not our worries of today.  Refreshing and good.  Camping when they were children, I was glad to learn, really stayed with them.  We did not know it was something they would remember with pleasure.  Truman and I were trying to give them travel on-a-budget.  Turns out it stayed with us too. Even though we traveled  many ways, camping has been one  we remember the most.  We had a lot of fun and hope to visit that way some more.  Looks like we are not out of the woods yet and this will last a while longer. 


Well, it is Sunday again-time for Church.  I am getting used to three sermons on Sunday.  Lot of things to think about.  That is good.

BETTY BOOP


No comments: