September 29, 2020

BIG DAY

Big day, I wish I did not have. Well that was not very grateful.  I am glad for this beautiful, crisp, sunshiny day. but what I have to do is not what I want to do.  Dentist of course.  Why do I hate it so?  Childhood memories are not good.  They have come a long way since I was a little scared girl..  Oh!  the sound of that drill lingers so.   Maybe I will get lucky.  I brush three or four times a day and try to take good care, but these old teeth are getting old. 

Enough of that !!  The faithful walkers were out briskly walking to keep warm.  The sun will warm them soon and the day will be one of those great Fall days that you wish would stay a while.  Yesterday, went well with tub drain  cleaning. My service man did a good job and cleaned up his mess.  Great!!  That helps. Enough of this subject also.  Since I  can't think of anything pleasant to write- I will sign off for today.  Better tomorrow!!

Betty Boop

No comments: