September 21, 2020

LITTLE NIPPY

 Yes "NIPPY".  66 degrees and wind blowing a little.  Slowed the walking crowd a bit.  I saw a couple, man and his lady.  Looked to be in their 70's.  Both wearing shorts--brrrr.  Walking briskly.  You bet!  My half biscuit with honey along with coffee was good on the Balcony.  Understand the egg and bacon was eaten inside along with juice, an orange and many, many pills.  I am all set now, so what else will I do today.  Laundry for one thing.  Hope it is not on all my neighbors mind today.  After all Monday is official "wash day" isn't it?  Things have changed since that was true. You see I have little to write this morning and I am just putting off getting to doing something constructive.  But what is more important than writing my thoughts this morning?  It starts my day.  Of course next is talking to the Lord with devotion and Bible.  Then, I am ready for the day.

BETTY BOOP


No comments: