September 5, 2020

FREENZY FROM BALCONY

My neighbors (3) have a Humming Bird War going on.  I have never seen them in such numbers.  Fighting and feeding so much that they are refilling  feeders, one  told me 3 times a day.  They will soon be migrating and moving way south.  I remember on one camping trip seeing them at the Royal Gorge.  In great numbers, what a sight to remember.  Many are walking this morning.  Nice before the sun breaks through.  One man walker was having trouble keeping up with his quick step little lady.  I'll call them QUICK STEP COUPLE.  My fishing neighbor was fishing, again.  It is his passion.  Nice to walk out your door with your well supplied little cart and just throw your hook in and be; I think the most lucky one.  Big fish he catches, just for the excitement. then lets them go.

Saturdays and Sundays are the hardest and lonely too.  I will make the most of it and change the school display to Fall.  Get to unpack my sweet little racoons!!

Betty Boop 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree. Weekends now have a completely different feel for me. I used to have things to look forward to on weekends such as eating out, shopping, visiting with family and friends. This new lifestyle is getting on everyone's nerves, so we are not alone. We will look forward to better days. Ivey

Dot said...

Thank you for understanding. I believe things in general are picking up. You have to just trust that it will. I try not to watch or read bad news on TV. At first I wanted the latest news. Now I usually wait till evening news and try to sort that out. Everyone has an opinion