September 10, 2020

WHEN BANANNA WONT DO

  Even when a ripe banana is just not what you want on the oatmeal.  If I had strawberries-that  would be good, but I don't have them.  And the blueberries were frozen. Ever tried lowly peanut butter?  Tablespoon stirred into while it cooks.  Yummmmmy.  They have been offering servings of it in small packets along with the butter and so forth. I have a nice supply horded   I pick it up because,  human that I am-it is free.  Well I pay for it in the end I know.  But so be it.  I had a half of a delightful orange all cut up for me.  Juice, coffee and to top it off a piece of whole wheat toast with  a little honey dribbles on.  I say a little to make it o. k.  Now that was a different kind of breakfast.  Looking for different.  I saw an employee walking.  A lady who works behind one of the many desk jobs.  Good for her.  Of course there came  Louis on his golf cart, pulling his ever ready sweeper.  I tease him about liking to drive it.  It looks like fun for him.  Who would not just love to pull that thing around the Lake?

Bitsy got in trouble yesterday.  Always curious about what is going on while I eat at my little gate-leg table, she tried to jump from a chair that was not close enough.  Landed on the edge and brought the scarf and lamp with her as she landed dazed on the floor.  I was afraid she hurt herself as she limped to my bed and under it.  Later after I cleaned up the coffee she spilled, she came creeping out looking sorry--no limp thank goodness.  Did she learn something?  I doubt it.  That coffee smelled good.  Have to start pouring her a cup too.


Betty Boop



No comments: