September 2, 2020

GOOD MORNING FOLKS

Resident Egret looked very elegant as he flew low over the Lake just now.  I have liked watching him ever since I have been living here.  I guess he is not as lonely as I have thought, but I wonder if he has a family.  Jan has seen a small one at her lake with maybe a mother.  But I have never seen a small one here.  I also saw a Blue Heron fly by this morning. Rare to see one here. I think why I love to watch the Lake and it's many residents is that the world seems alright and keeps on turning.  Sometime I just wonder if it is churning so wildly and out of sorts that we will just all fall off.  What a thought, I must just calm down and trust that we are not  really in control and we must just strengthen our Faith.  

Hey back to earth.  I must get a haircut.  That really does wonders for women.  That and my Diabetic Made French Toast I just inhaled--it was so good.

Betty Boop

No comments: