September 7, 2020

LET THE SUN SHINE IN

Remember that sweet song?  "Oh let the sun shine in, face it with a grin.  Open up your heart and let the sun shine in."  ??  Not so easy sometime.  But it is a beautiful sun shinny day.  Watched the parade go by. Even Louis with his sidewalk sweeper.  He thinks, "How do the geese make such a mess?"  He is a good and faithful worker.

I thought of Linda this morning as I prepared my breakfast.  She taught me this little trick.  She used it when she was working and in a hurry.  Make a small bowl of instant  grits (I am not opposed to instant) break a soft boiled egg in grits and stir.  Easy and good.  I had turkey bacon, melon, toast and coffee of course.  Nice breakfast? It will hold me till our big Labor Day lunch.  I will tell you about that tomorrow.

Betty Boop

No comments: