September 25, 2020

CLOUDY AND COOL

 I  braved it anyway.  65 degrees and rather cloudy, but I miss my time on Balcony.  My friends the "walkers" miss it too.  Today they were present and walking with purpose.  I guess they walked in the halls yesterday.  I did.  Cats know what to do on rainy and cloudy days.  Bitsy spent the day trying to find the best spot to nap.  She moved a lot.  I put her in her carrier as Barbara cleaned yesterday. To make it easy for maid to do her job.  Altho she does mot mind  Bitsy. Since Bitsy got out a while ago, I don't take a chance.  Bitsy just takes what I hand out, she is a good natured cat.  One of the best I have ever had.  She loves me and I love her.  On another note of animals, Resident Egret was disturbed by the walkers this morning.  "How dare they, to get into my space!.",  so he seemed to say this morning.  Very private creature. seems to like to be alone.  Things are easing here.  None in isolation.  We have not had a single case in my building.  And very few anywhere else.  Thanks to much effort on SCV's part.  Bless them, I am so blessed.


Betty Boop

No comments: