September 8, 2020

LABOR DAY

Labor Day lunch here at SCV was nice.  I chose Tequila Lime, Shrimp!!I don't now what tequila  taste like, but I did taste the lime.  I had a dozen plump medium size (though they were advertised as jumbo),they were very good.  I'll take them.  I do like shrimp any way.  Labor 
day  was put in place by the government in 1894, according to Mr. Google.  So much was written about it.  I gathered that labor vs. government has not changed much.  We still go around and around.  That is our way.  We are lucky to live where this is possible.  Even though it gets dirty sometime.  That's America----long live America.!!  I wonder what National Day it is today?  You can declare it anything.  Just don't get Congress involved.

Not much of excitement going on here today.  Guess I will have to make my own.  Lets do laundry!!

Betty Boop




No comments: