September 3, 2020

HONEY

Honey, sweet from the bees. Nick-name for some wives or sweeties.  I always considered it kind of old fashioned since I remember my daddy calling my mother honey.  Well anyway I had a little "dab" of it on my wonderful SCV biscuit this morning and it was sooooo good.  A little bit goes a long way.  Bad enough that I had a biscuit.  I will live I guess, with honey on my tongue. 
Looks like rain from my Balcony. Weather man dared to say cool weather in the forecast for next week.  Surprised?  Well it is September even though we are a little mixed in time. MISS BIKER WITH A FLAG ON BACK just rolled by. Glad to see her. My sleep pattern has changed.  I used to wake at 6 --now 6:30.  I miss some of early walkers.  Thirty minutes makes a difference.  Bitsy is dancing for breakfast and me too when I am a little late.  SO BE IT.  We all have problems.  Will go now and solve a few.

Betty Boop 

No comments: