September 23, 2020

MISTAKE

 I sure misjudged the temp on the Balcony.  67 and wind blowing is not the time to wear a short summer robe. Cools your coffee fast and also your old body too.  We are cheered to be opening up a little here.  Gov. Reeves lifted very slowly and we are glad to appreciate some new openings here too.  Happy Hour-not one of my things, but to some it is a joy.  Library is open again.  Whee!!  Bingo, Morning Stretch. Hand & Foot card games. Yoga,  more people to watch movies. Now you understand, this is not all like it was.  Still mask. But more openings and more socializing is so important when this place comes alive (a little.)  Still no outsiders except when very necessary. We are so taken care of in a very considerate way, I do not complain.  I heard one lady ,not a friend, say "I am not worried as some are.  I don't do all that stuff. "  She did have a mask on, but I did not get on the elevator with her.  I do respect the rules, as I am happy to say-all most everyone  does. Makes sense to realize those in the know are right and know more than me.

BETTY BOOP


No comments: