September 15, 2020

FELT NICE ON BALCONY

 Rose color!!  How pretty.  Sun is up but it feels nice and cool.  Two new walkers.  Glad to see new, as the "heard" is getting thinner.  Walking with purpose, the tall man went swiftly by.  A tall blonde lady went the other way. They need to get together.  Still old faithful ones to watch too.  I am "Counting Flowers On The Wall." as the old country song goes.  Remember The Statler Brothers?  Have to like gospel country to remember them. Even I have to admit that a little of that goes a long way. So Be It.

Jan brought, among other things, Sugar-Free-Chocolates!! My what a treat.  I will be careful and make them last. My silly computer gets crazy sometime.  I had to redo as it reverted to small black and white.  Could be me.  I seem to revert also.  Telling you random things.  Some you already know.  I think I will go back to "counting flowers on the wall."  Hey,  there are no flowers on my wall. That was in our first house we built, when wallpaper was sooo popular.  Every wall was flowers.  I loved it then.  Need some to count now.


Betty Boop


No comments: