September 28, 2020

MONDAY

 New week.  Let's do it!!  I am Booster for this week.  Starting off with a bang.  My tub has been running slooooow  for some time and I have been putting off calling for help.  After all, how easy is that to do?  Just put it off.  I decided last night I would call this morning and get the job done.  I am waiting till I can get presentable and call.  They come so fast to fix things, I must be ready before I put in a request.  Another good thing about SCV. 

Another good thing about today, they are serving a hot dog for one of the choices. .What would you choose for your entree'?  Chicken & dumplings, Pesto Salmon., or......Ta ! Da! -- Grilled Hot Dog with all the toppings?  You know my choice. I will get Spinach & Harvest Beets to balance it.  Ha Ha!!


Betty Boop


Betty Boop   

No comments: