September 9, 2020

EGG-IN-HOLE

Favorite breakfast.  Well one of my favorites.  I like breakfast food.  I have heard of a book that has old sayings --   and their meanings.  Wish I could read one.  I could really be a "bore" then.  I am sure my children and grand children do a little "snicker" at my old sayings.  I do wish I could gather around a family table with them and listen to them talk.  I am always amazed at the speed they travel each day and the many ideas, and places they go.  I don't have to talk--just listen.  

Big Closet sale is being planned!!  We must make some more Christmas money for our employees Christmas fund.  They have been so faithful and kind and hard working.  I support them with a generous donation each Christmas.  Talking about Christmas already.  My old hands are too stiff to do a project and my eyes are getting old too.  I can't make a gift this year for my friends.  I will miss that.  Every year since I have lived here has been fun and full filling to make something with my hands.  The last two years, A & J have had to jump to my rescue when I got in over my head.  Maybe I will just sit this one out.  Maybe a bought Christmas card will have to do.  SO BE IT.
Betty Boop

No comments: