August 25, 2023

ANOTHER DAY

Every day is different, yet the same in some ways. I have been blessed the last few with things of interest to do and the strength to do them. Today. a program on strokes. Of great interest to me. I try to learn all I can. Since everyone is different and the brain is also a mystery, there is much to know and new info all the time. The thing about this meeting is the time of the program. One o'clock. Right in the middle of "nap" time. I have been planning to juggle my time so I can go. So Be It. 

The war with wasp is not going as planned. My maid thought It was funny yesterday when she came to clean. She was only afraid she would get stung, but cleaned the Balcony quickly. Turns out I am only having a little fun because the wasp are laughing at me and enjoying the water bath and saying "thank You" for the cool shower every now and then. (you see, I am not hitting the target every time.)Oh, well, bet I am only resident having this kind of fun.

BETTY (on target) BOOP

 

No comments: