August 7, 2023

UNDER THE WEATHER

Of course I know it's meaning. Just habit to look up old sayings. So many have the origin of English. This one does too. The weather is of much interest to all. Oh, my, this lately is getting to everyone.  I am hoping for a break soon. I am really tired of the bees and wasp. They are just fighting to survive, but how tiresome they are.    I felt "under the weather" yesterday and stayed in my PJ"s all day. Missed Church, except on TV. Not the same, but was good too. Feel tired this morning, but I guess I am out from "under the weather." So, I read my good books and  slept as I wanted and ate as I pleased. Just "pampered" myself. You need that sometime. So it is Monday. and need to get back on the track.  

I was happy that "WHEN CALLS THE HEART" was back on the Hallmark channel  last night. I have watched it each season since it started. Such a sweet love story and I like it. Got all  wrapped up and carried away.

BETTY(needed to be wrapped up" BOOP

p.s. and "carried away" 

No comments: