August 20, 2023

FREDDIE THE FERAL

 Ok, now he has a name. I gave it to him. I saw him this morning, curled under the shrubs again. Big and grey strips, with a black tail. Could pass for a racoon or something similar. Not as big, but a big cat. He is behind the sprinkler that is watering the lawn in front of him, as if he got caught in the rain. He sleeps  as I drink coffee. Sleep on, I will not disturb you. For you probably had patrol duty with the guards all night. 

Hope to go to Church this morning. So far I am just the usual "state of dizzy" Not too bad, so I do want to go. We will see. 

P. S. will keep you posted on my new friend Freddie the Feral.

p. s. here is a good one.

Proverbs  5:18" So be happy with your wife, find your  joy with the girl you married,"  ALL RIGHT!!

No comments: