August 17, 2023

BEAUTIFUL ROSEY MORNING.

 The color of the blog is Rosey pink. How pretty. Just like the morning. Still a little cooler. Enjoy it today. Glad for the morning and the ability to still fix my own breakfast. In assisted living, breakfast is at 7:30 and while they say come on down in your robe if you want, I can't see wanting to do that. I am sure I would adapt, but not yet. I had a lovely thick and fluffy waffle this morning with luscious strawberries on top. Now that is breakfast for sure. So- I feel "rosie" this morning. The Lake is calm, with reflections of Willow and Cyprus trees on the water. Love Cyprus trees, they have such character. Heard a small plane go over. Someone is enjoying the morning. Just two Hummers fighting for sweet juice and a few wasp still fighting. Stop the fighting and look around and be happy for what you have. 

BETTY(good advice) BOOP

p.s. old Betty is good at giving it-she should take a little sometime)

No comments: