August 3, 2023

TILLY & ????

 It is official. There are two hummers. So I assume they are mates. The "newbie" is black with a white  ring around it's neck. Now two little pilots  to chase the bees and wasp away. Now for a name for the newcomer. I do insist that they rhyme. How about "WILLIE"? TILLY &   WILLIE. I LIKE IT. So much would work. Billy, Dilly. Frilly. Milly, -- Silly? Really? Oh hush and get on with it. 

Maybe the high humor can be attributed to a lovely Dinning Room biscuit. I sure liked one toasted this morning. Little honey dribbled on, made it better. Daughter # 2 gave me a jar of good honey.

The coffee on the Balcony brought no walkers this morning, but the Happy Couple , as I call them, were splashing in the pool. Can't be over 65 I think. Remember when I had that kind of energy. Time does go on and takes it's toll. So as a old SCV choir used to sing. "INJOY YOURSELF, IT'S LATER THAN YOU THINK" One of our favorites. My I miss the Choir. 

BETTY (yes) BOOP)


1 comment:

Amy said...

Your rhyming cracks me up.