August 27, 2023

SOMETHING TO SEE

First the Hummers. I saw a "newbie" This beauty was green, So pretty. Everyone gave it room. Then I saw two human "newbies".  Two ladies, one frisky and the other trying to keep up. She will be left behind next time. Fast one seemed impatient or was she just concerned for the other? Next my gaze went to the Meadow. Some grass is turning brown and they seem  to like it. The Weather People are teasing us with promise of a little rain. Hope that happens. A good soaking rain would be wonderful.

My two Madison daughters are sick this morning. They are thoughtfully staying away from this Old Girl. Don't need for her to be sick. But I am sorry they are dealing with it. Hope today will be better. 

So the things around me seem to go on and I will too.

BETTY (need a change) BOOP

p. s. but please Lord some good changes. 

  

No comments: