August 28, 2023

WOW !!!! 76 degrees

  How nice. I could stay all morning out here. I found myself singing "Oh, Let the sunshine in, face it with a grin," Remember that song ? No sunshine in the sky, but that means possibility of rain?  I hope. J was better yesterday afternoon and came. With new books. So welcome, (her visit I mean.) I was on my deadline of coffee and she picked 2 kinds for me. One was one I remember from my early cooking days. Community .  Breakfast blend,  and a new one for me, SEATTLE"s BEST. BREAKFAST BLEND. thought of Frazier, from the sitcom of the past. Not so far past?   

My little Hummers are putting on a frantic show. Preparing to fly away soon. I am sure the weather has them confused and they want to be ready to travel. They are fighting each other for a seat at the table of juice. 

I had a dream early as I woke. having overslept. It was of my True Love, my soul mate for life. I  have never had such a real-like dream of him. I could see his face and his eyes were on me. Oh, my, wish I could have Amy 2 to tell me the meaning. I will think about it all day. It was so real. 

BETTY (give me a good day Lord) BOOP

p. s. You already have.

No comments: