August 26, 2023

STROKES

 I went to a program on Strokes yesterday. I learned nothing new. I forget that everyone has not had the experience of going through one. Some need to know the basic info. I guess I have done a good job of trying to learn, but still I feel lost sometime. In some ways I am better and then in others, I know I will never be the same no matter how small or how large the damage is. It is still a stroke. And always chance  of another. I am getting good care and the best of Dr's, but still......... Oh well. SO BE IT. 

J. comes this afternoon to fill the pill boxes. What a relief that is. I have been able to do it so far, but we are being sure I am still doing it right. My neighbor called to talk "hummers." I wonder if he will get himself  a water gun too?  It sounded like fun to him. Hey, we find our fun where we can get it. Not everyone likes Bingo or a game of Darts. !!!!!!

BETTY (takes skill to douse a wasp) BOOP

p. s. a child's dream

No comments: