August 16, 2023

CHILLY BUMPS

 I haven't used that word lately. Makes me feel cool. And the stay on Balcony was "cool." Enjoy, it will not be here long, so the Weather folks say. Well, at least the Bumble Bees have gone. The wasp remain and so do the Hummers. Still a little drama to watch. But where are the Walkers? My, they are missing an good chance to walk and not get hot. 

Do you know what makes oatmeal good?  Strawberries!! Now we get them year around from Cal. and Florida too. Does not matter the cost, I have them anyway. Oh, I got the 3 minute OATMEAL by mistake and find it is just as good. So fixing oatmeal for breakfast is just a breeze. I am running low on butter, so instead of buttered toast, I just lightly spread honey on my toast. I am the Queen of make-do. Child of the Depression. Ha!! I did not suffer from that. My Mom and Dad did a good job of shielding me, so all I remember was that someone would steal milk from the front porch where a glass bottle of it was delivered each day. How sad to steal food. That memory stayed with me. I was one who did not like milk and looked for the chance to pour it down the sink drain. Now that is SAD.

BETTY (I like milk now.) BOOP

p.s. Oh, how fun, when one subject leads to another--no matter how silly.


No comments: