August 15, 2023

SURPRISE !!!

 Imagine my surprise when I looked out to the feeder yesterday morning.  Nobody was there. No Bumble Bees. no wasp, no Hummers. I did a small research and found that Bumblebees  hibernate. They are followed by lots of people in the world. Lot to know about them. I guess they are gone for the season. How do they know that it is time to go. Just like the Hummers know. I did not yet research the wasp. But it was strange to have so many Bees and then they are gone. The Hummers are feasting when they want. My there is a lot to know about nature. 

The weather is giving us a little break this morning. Actually hated to leave the Balcony. The breeze was nice. 

The Hummers (two) are fighting. Now their is no reason for that since the bees are gone. I guess that is what they do, to each his own.

BETTY (what will I observe next?)BOOP

Proverbs 12: 15: "Stupid people always think they are right. Wise people listen to advice."


No comments: