August 14, 2023

JUST THINKING

 Just trying to come up with something "clever." Maybe that is just not my style. If the Blog comes out interesting and clever, it is just an accident. I will tell you, I finished a very interesting book. "BECOMING MRS. LEWIS. I was enthralled with the story of C.S. Lewis. I knew so little about him. Of course it is based on real and fiction.  I can't remember being a good reader growing up in school. Read what I had to. What a shame. I have come to realize how much I could have learned. I am trying in my later years, to learn as much as I can. Mr. Google==here I come for the short version of everything. Who is this guy Google? Has to be a whole Army of people. Adding new stuff everyday. Boggles my tired brain. 

We are all still talking about the Merkosky visit. Those children are lucky to have such good parents. The base it is built on. And they have a great pair. 

On another great subject. FRUIT. I have been lucky to have some good fruit this year. Maybe the heat has enhanced the ones I have been brought. The Mango has really been a treat. 

BETTY(always about food)BOOP

p. s. usually a safe subject.

No comments: