August 2, 2023

 I write in green because the lawn in front of Balcony is watered each morning. How nice. Oh, for some rain. TILLY my hummer does not worry about water. Their are 3 feeders close together. And she is fixed for good old flavored water. Flavored with sugar-not with color. Saw her early this morning. Excited to be a part of her food chain. 

I slept well last night with sweet dreams. I dreamed about my Mother , Truman and our wedding. Not a bit like our own. Dramatic and crazy. Dreams are that way sometime. Too funny and silly to tell. 

Think I will do my laundry this morning. Fortified with a beautiful poached egg on toast, turkey bacon, orange juice and green grapes to top it off. Oh yes, Trader Joe's coffee too. 

BETTY("keep trucking" BOOP

p. s. Do you know what that term means? "trucking"

No comments: