August 21, 2023

MONDAY'MONDAY.

 The sprinklers are keeping the grass green and I am writing in green,  Cool!!!My, the Hummers are at war this morning. Fighting each other for a place to drink. Never mind the wasp, just push them away. I saw a sweet sight this morning while on the Balcony. I watched a man on his Scooter (state of the art). He came out from the Cyber, after breakfast I bet. Out he came down the ramp and on to the sidewalk around the Lake. He paused in front of me (I know he did not notice me) and parked and  looked at the calm Lake. He pulled out his phone, snapped a picture and then talked to someone. He wanted to share the beauty of the morning Lake. So calm and pretty. He talked a short while  then hung up and off he went. No Freddie yet this morning. Missed him. Maybe he is sleeping somewhere else today. I slept off and own last night. I do that on Sunday's sometime. Little more activity and much else to think about. Poor old brain really has been all shook up. Will it ever be the same?  No, but could be better?  Must give it time. Because I am now in a new Season of my life. Onward !

BETTY enjoy your seasons BOOP

p. s. maybe you will get an extra one like me.

No comments: