August 24, 2023

DON'T MEMTION THE WEATHER.

  is all we talk about. Something funny? Well, I borrowed a water gun from J's playroom. With high hopes, I thought it would be fun the squirt the wasp that are making the hummers crazy and stealing their  sweet juice and running them off. I sit in a chair close with this foot long beauty of a red and yellow water gun. It has seen much action before and ready for more. I sat and waited. In he flew. I aimed at him (sort of). and wet the thief all over. He was surprised and flew away all wet. Well the thing is-it scared the Hummers too, although I did not wet them. The feeder is doused with water, maybe they will come back. I don't know. Meanwhile I have a container of water in the shade to keep it cool and gun on call. Just come on..... Oh, no, the wasp dried off and came back. Hey, I will put some thought into it and hurry back to the battle ground when I figure it out. 

Something better. Tim Stanek, Piano Man, from Memphis, Tenn. (as he introduces himself) came to perform for us. He has been with us several times. So talented and we all love him. Like his kind of Jazz. He works the "oldies" in his music. 

BETTY (hope i will not get stung) BOOP

p. s. I have plenty to do, thank you!!

No comments: