August 23, 2023

pop shelf yes "pop"

 Missed writing yesterday, with a good reason. Jan took me on a Happy Hunt. Have you ever heard of "pop shelf"? Me either. It is up slightly in  price, of a Dollar Store, but not much. My it was nice. All shelves fully stocked and everything you could think of. It took a long time to look at all of it. But we did. With our buggy full, we finally checked out and went home with our treasures. I know the name sounds confusing. It is not a typo. though I am guilty of that too. But pop shelf? I could have come up with something else, but I am sure a catchy name is important. We hurried off to top it off with a homecooked meal at TRACE GRILL. One of our favorites and many others too. They make the best meat loaf in town and they know how to cook veggies too. I had a good time and it was good to be out and among the "living." Thank you dear daughter for thinking of such a nice outing. 

Nice to write about something besides the "Birds and the Bees."

BETTY(nothing wrong with that subject." BOOP

p. s. change is good sometime. pop shelf is next to TJ MAX (I work for them now as their PR man (girl)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Glad y’all had fun. Did you but me something?

Amy said...

I meant BUY me something.

Dot said...

NO, BUT TAKE ME AGAIN AND YOU CAN PICK ONE THING. WHICH IS HARD TO DO. LIKE WHEN YOU WERE "LITTLE."MOM