August 13, 2023

CROW ON CROSS

 Kind of rhymes?  I am thinking of writing poems again. My creativity is stirring. People (friends) keep asking. Nobody writes them anymore for Villager or Board. Maybe that is my job? Ups!! I have fallen down on my job of late. So much has been happening to me. And not all good. That big old crow thinks he is King of the Land. He is kind of scarry. It must be hot up there on top. Maybe he has caught a breeze. Maybe I will title my first poem--TOP OF THE HEAP. Other thing like humming birds would be nice too, but that subject does not turn out too good. I blame it all on the hot weather. 

Another subject can be sad and good.  I am sorry to say the Merkoskys are headed back today to Indiana. Daddy came to drive them home. My, it has been so good to see them all. They came over yesterday. Whole family. They have had a good time all week. But Alas, school is calling. Back to seeing friends and learning new things. Have a good year and come again to see us. Meanwhile, # 3 daughter and I will go to Church. 

BETTY  (at least I hope to go.) BOOP

P. S. I will try to send you a Proverb once in a while, I love them.

"Being cheerful keeps you healthy. It is a slow death to be gloomy all the time." Proverbs 17: 22. Go figure!!!


No comments: