August 6, 2023

MOO GOO GAI PAN

 From Mr. Chen's.  Does not get better than this. Complete with delightful guest who brought it. My middle duo Mr. T. & and daughter # 2. We had lunch in the Bubble with the wasp who are insisting on finding a way to come in. It was good at first, but they go aggressive and mean and we had to hurry away. I will  talk to Maintenance and Housekeeping on Monday. Something must be done about the Wasp. It was so good and I enjoyed it. Jan stayed a while and picked up a few scattered bits of my business and set me back on my feet. She is good and willing to help me with the many things that come up. I am reminded over and over that without help from both daughters, I could would not live in Independent Living with ease. Number one daughter would do the same if she lived close. She helps with regularly phone calls and keeps we up with her family and events. I am truly blessed. 

BETTY (switched my lunch choice) BOOP

p. s. still like shrimp and veggies best.



No comments: