August 1, 2023

NAGOYA

Have you been there? My it is good. After a good dental report ("look Mommy, no cavities!!!!!") Remember the old TV ad". we wanted to celebrate. Daughter #3 and I picked up her daughter # 2 and went to celebrate at Japanese Nagoya.  It was so good. We shared a feast fit for the Emperor. The waiters make you feel special. Enjoyed a lot of different foods. Some were a little hot and spicy but all was good. Good visit which I really enjoyed. Must "get out more."

Well Tilly the hummer brought a friend this morning. They did not get along well, so maybe not  a friend, but a stranger. They fought for a place at the table. There is plenty, why fight?   I will share my oatmeal with blueberries. Sorry that is not how it works. Well. lets get on with the day and see what happens.

BETTY(willing to share) BOOP

p. s. better that way. 

  

No comments: