January 29, 2022

22 AND INSIDE LOOKING OUT

Missed writing yesterday. Computer gave me trouble. Called for HELP. Even though I tried on my own, sometime this thing has a mind of its own. I called three time before I gave up and called front desk to inquire why I had no answer from Maintenance. They are short of help due to Covid. Isn't that the case everywhere? Finally, my little Asian friend came and fixed it pronto! I like him, he knows computers and is so nice and friendly. Anyway, the day was not all bad. My PERSONAL SHOPPER (as she calls herself) came with an armload of clothes from my favorite place. DILLARDS PEITE DEPT. I was surprised and excited. I have wanted something new and could not go shopping as usual. After losing a few pounds, I my clothes do not fit too well, and I do love something new once in a while. After she left, I went wild with joy as I tried them on, just like in the dressing room at the store. I managed to find 3 tops I loved and fit. She will take the rest back. So I did have an eventful and good day after all.

BETTY(feel kind of spoiled) BOOP

No comments: