January 20, 2022

Brrrrr !!!!!

35 does not sound too cold for me, but add in clouds, drizzle, a little wind and wet chair, it is a little too much on Balcony. Can't think of what to write under those conditions. Much nicer here in warm room, seated before my lap-top-friend with coffee nearby.  O. K. -- now what? OH, a little progress. Beauty Shop is opening back up today. After s short closing for you know what, it is going to open under strict orders. Only two customers in room at time with two operators. No Gossip!! I'll take that. Next week I will get a trim and feel better. With Cyber open for takeout, it makes for a little variety for us. Things are better, but I have learned not to get too comfortable and go with the flow. Did you know I am having my 95th birthday on the 31st of January? I think I have told a few. Love it when people gasp and say "You sure don't look it," Now that is a little conceited   don't you think?

BETTY (take it where you can find it) BOOP

No comments: