January 7, 2022

29 LOOKS BETTER FROM THE INSIDE

Yes for today anyway. Maybe tomorrow it will be Spring again.  Who knows? What a Rolla coaster. Oatmeal is good on a winter day. Any day in fact. Strawberries & a few stray grapes that said "eat me today or tomorrow may be too late.) Know what I mean?  There is a big Granny Smith apple that says "cook me today." I have resorted to talking with my fruit. Well at least I have that around all the time. I guess I am getting bored. Need a project, but what?

Not much of interest going on around here. Just wait for meal time, wait for the mail. wait for new Covid report each day (depressing). I could clean out some things, but don't want to. Fridge could really use a cleanout. I end up running to the laptop and to my books. Now that sounds a little lazy does it not? 

BETTY (must go and cook that Granny Smith) BOOP
 

No comments: