January 16, 2022

SNOW NO SHOW

35 Is not cold enough for snow, but close. May still happen. Rain looks cold and I am staying in, also due to Covid here, but not me yet. I used to be put-out with people when they used the weather for excuse to miss Church on Sunday, but now we have a bigger threat. We are asked to stay close at this time. Of course, emergencies are respected. Maybe soon we will have it under control, We have so many workers ill that it puts a burden on all. 

I really have enjoyed the raspberries. Tried them every way I could think of. This morning they sat beside a half of sliced banana on my THICK & Fluffy Eggo Waffle. Pretty good. I have one more serving of berries left. What to do with them, since they are ripe and ready to eat? Stay tuned. I love variety in my breakfast and other meals too. 

Well let us go see what other nonsense I can stir up.

BETTY (let it snow)BOOP

No comments: