January 12, 2022

VIEW FROM INSIDE SLIDING DOORS

I must be getting old (pun you think?) because the cold was too much to go outside. I pulled a chair close to the glass sliding door to Balcony and settled with my second cup-o-joe. I can see almost as much from here. Birds feasting on graham crackers, walkers, if any, part of Lake, and of course the sky. I saw jet streams, think our airport must be working. 

Also, turns out raspberries are good in oatmeal with a small amount of banana. The berries are ripe and need to be eaten soon, so I am having a feast. Alright with me. I can not think of a fruit I do not like. Lucky me. Speaking of airplanes, I thought about the times I have flown. Not as many as some but enough to count. Way to go sometime. I especially enjoyed over the ocean ones. Thought I would be afraid, but I wasn't. I was asleep most of the way. Airplane travel is so much a part of us today. Sorry they are having so much trouble, Must be hard to be tired and stranded. Wish I could see Ireland from the sky again, so green everywhere. 

BETTY(Tally -Ho !! everybody) Boop 

No comments: