January 22, 2022

SUN IS BRIGHT

Don't let the sun fool you. 22 is still cold. Inside looking outside again. But it is a beautiful day in God's Kingdom. He let's us live here for a while and then on to something better. Do you spend anytime wondering what Heaven will be like? Sometime I do and always realize it is not possible.

I got the decorating urge yesterday and removed my little pitcher collection from the tier table in the hall by my door. Good place to decorate. I love the little ones I have collected. I put red roses in a clear vase with white rocks to stand them in. Looks elegant!! Getting ready to put out Valentines later. Roses seem to go with Valentines and Love. I think a single rose is more beautiful than a dozen. But for decorating purposes, I put a whole bunch of red roses. Just something pleasant and fun to do.  Something else fun to do--make French Toast-Because it is Saturday. Mine was good this morning. Well on to the day. Have a good one.

BETTY (just an ordinary day) BOOP

P. S. No such thing as an ordinary day. They all can be extra-ordinary if we try.

 

No comments: