January 19, 2022

GREEN EGGS & TURKEY BACON

HOW EXCITING. ;LOCALLY- LAID-HAND GATHERED-FREE RANGE-ONE DOZEN. Yes and don't forget. "Laid with love by happy hens." How clever is that? Daughter # 2 visited friends from her church who live on a farm in Madison County. Among other animals, they have 55 laying hens !!Some gathering going on. They gave her a nice supply, and she shared with Amy and me. I am always delighted with the unusual and different. The eggs are all a different shade of color. The one I had this morning had a pale green shade and the yoke was a bright orange. Almost too pretty to eat. But I did. Nothing like fresh!!So my day started off very good. Sitting on my Balcony always starts me off right. Guess I am an outdoor girl-in a way. I just love to observe.

BETTY (outdoors-- on the balcony) BOOP

No comments: