January 6, 2022

CHILLY & SILLY 0N BALCONY

Sophisticated Lady cup, makes me feel that way. She sits just right and looks you coyly in the eye.  On my coffee cup of course. I think that came from early movies where the ladies were so glamorous in beautiful clothes and don't forget the dangling cigarette with the holder and handkerchiefs. My, were the early movies something. Not exactly a role model for little girls. But they made for dreams of what could be. But for me, this old tattered robe and coffee cup in hand, I am far from sophisticated.

The clouds are an artist dream this morning. Every kind you can think of. The dark ones on top are a warning of rain, but they stack down like blocks, from dark to light. The sun tries   to shine through at the bottom, giving the whole picture an eerie   feeling. Will the Sun win? Or will the rain. Maybe a little of both. 

BETTY (reflective & silly) BOOP

p. s. Amy said she sat in a lawn chair, like Brick on the TV show   THE MIDDLE. 



BETTY (ve

No comments: