January 8, 2022

TOLD YOU-SPING AGAIN

So purple it is, so Springy. My Red Geranium is struggling to bloom again. Thought it was a lost cause. Little small blooms but no stem. Poor little thing is confused. Pansies have just given up-one at a time. I blame Covid. Only thing blooming is the BUBLE' family of birds. They still get crackers in the morning. While I know that is not all they find to eat, they really seem to look forward to the handout. 

Can't believe it is Saturday and the weekend is here. Not that it matters much anymore, but there was a time when I looked forward to it. Kind of exciting to have something different to do. Now I am even afraid to go to Church. Times have really changed. People are saying it will never be the same. Of course not. We forget that time is always changing and if we look back, we would realize that. All great minds know that. Of course we should look forward. But isn't it hard?

BETTY (one of the great minds) BOOP ha ha!!  


No comments: