January 5, 2022

YEH!!! 41 DEGREES

Sounds nice? But yet it felt a little too cool. Not a movement out there. Where are you? No ducks on the water, nor Walkers. So I gave it up and here I sit at my computer in my little brown chair with the blue pillow I bought a while ago at a SCV closet sale. The little brown chair is almost an Anique. It is the last surviving one of a set of 4. It is from the first set of breakfast of small table and 4 chairs we bought for our first kitchen in our first house we built. Unpainted, as was the way to go then. The whole set survived our family over the years and has been painted so many colors. The rest of the set served us well and has been retired long ago. Somehow we still have this little chair from the set. If it could talk, it would paint a happy new housewife, and Mother, serving her crew over many years. Many memories come back. It is still a sturdy little chair. Wonder what happened to the other 3?

BETTY (down the memory lane again) BOOP

P. S.: I wonder where Amy sat when she got out of high chair?

 

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think I had to sit in a folding lawn chair like Brick on the TV show the Middle.

Dot said...

HA HA!!!