January 15, 2022

51 IS O. K.

51 Is bearable, except the wind began to blow a little. The clouds suddenly covered the beautiful sunrise. My you have to get up early to see the beauty I saw this morning. But a change is on the way. Get excited, because we may see flurries and maybe not. Well at least the power is back on. Last night around 7:30 I thought a bulb was burning out of a table lamp. It kept coming on then off. I changed the bulb, but I noticed other strange things coming on and off of other lamps and it dawned on me , we were having problems. Oh, no heat because it is controlled by electricity. I fumbled for candles, which I had stashed away. Big fat white ones that came here from my move from Riverwood, years ago. The wick was dry, but they lit!! I had a spooky apartment. But it was crazy how it would go off and then back on in a few minutes. I called Security. Help was on the way. Power Co. thinks we blew a fuse. Back on by 9. Whew!!! Made me thankful for all the good help we have. GOD IS GOOD.

BETTY BOOP

P. S. A little shake up puts you right back on track!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I know that was creepy.