January 2, 2022

UP & DOWN WE GO.

Up and down we go. I braved the Balcony. It turns out 55 and windy was almost too much. I was surprised to see a walker. MR. FLOWER POT HAT misjudged the weather too, I think. We both finished our business fast and hurried on to the warmth of inside. Not much of interest going on here. We are fighting the virus and hope we have it under control. We will see. We are asked to wear mask, stay in unless necessary, and all the other stuff we did earlier. One of my favorite persons, Betty White has passed. I always thought of us as a little alike. We hang on. Also in the same company is Queen Elizabeth. Our birthdays are close together. O. K. "Lizzy" who of us goes first? Now after I have elevated my ego, I believe I will close for now.

BETTY (please don't stop reading"BOOP)

 






No comments: